Sunday, January 12, 2014

Twice: Designer Clothing for Less

A few days ago, a friend of mine sent me a link to a website. She told me that it was a clothing site where I could find designer clothing for a fraction of the cost compared to department stores. I was a little skeptical because, come on, designer clothing for less? Sure, you could probably score some good deals at a department store, but how much of a price cut are you really going to get? Well, I decided to check it out anyways. The site is called Twice and they advertise a variety of different name brands at up to 70%-90% off retail. Once I started browsing, wow, was I amazed! After filtering to my size, I found over 20,000 items and then some. Choose from tops, pants, skirts, jeans, dresses and more. The best part is that most of the clothes are less than $15.00-now that's a bargain.

Take a look at some of the clothes you can find there:


I've saved the best for last:
Right now when you join here you get a $10 credit in your account. What's even better is that through January 17, 2014 enter the code SURVEY10 in the promotional code box when you go to checkout and you get another $10 off your purchase. That means you can get clothes completely FREE! Shipping is $5 and you can use your credit towards it so anything under $15 is free!

And wait (yes, I probably do sound like one of those ads on tv, but seriously this is a great deal)-if you download their iphone app and login through it, you get another $10 in your account. You also get another $10 if you download their ipad app.

So let's recap:
1. Register here for $10
2. Then download their iphone app (totally optional of course, but you get $10 if you do)
3. Download their ipad app (again optional, but another $10)
4. Finally, until January 17, use the code SURVEY10 for another $10

If you do all these steps you should get $40 (of which you can get $35 of free clothing) for minimal work. Unfortunately, they don't have an android app yet, but maybe soon!

I was able to get a cute skirt and sweater so hopefully you'll find something you love as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something? Leave me a comment-I read each and every one of them!