Friday, January 10, 2014

Hershey's Spreads Review: Move Over Nutella


You might have recently heard about a Nutella like spread called Hershey's Spreads. Well, I was lucky enough to be one of the few to enjoy a jar of them courtesy of Crowdtap, a site where consumers can answer questions about brands. I was so excited to try them out because everyone in my family has a sweet tooth. It took a little while to arrive, but when it got here, I couldn't decide what to try it on first. I was able to try the chocolate and almond flavor, but Hershey's also makes chocolate and hazelnut as well as plain chocolate. Move over Nutella, there's a new spread in town!


After looking at some suggestions of what to use it on, such as toast, waffles, fruits and the like, I decided to try my own experiment and scooped a teaspoonful into milk. I warmed it up for a good 2 minutes and added a hint of sugar; voila-hot chocolate! It tasted delicious and I was happy with the results.

I also tried it on sugar cookies. Yes, I know that seems a bit much, but seriously, if you have a sweet tooth like me, you can't go wrong. Honestly, it wasn't as sweet as it sounds and actually was pretty good. I found that the taste was rich and the varying textures made it all the better. But, the best way I found to eat Hershey's spreads is straight out of the jar. A spoonful of it is just perfect while your watching your favorite movie or reading a good book. Rich and creamy, you can't go wrong with it's chocolaty goodness!
*Disclosure: I was given this product by Crowdtap for free to review. However, all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something? Leave me a comment-I read each and every one of them!