Thursday, April 9, 2015

Personalize and Customize your Favorite Artwork at FramedArt.com

Seeing different artwork always reminds me of a funny story that happened to me a few years ago. I had gone to a garage sale near my house to see if I could find something nice. An abstract art painting caught my attention and as I was looking at it, the lady running the garage sale told me I could take it for free because she needed to get rid of all the stuff she had in her house. I was thankful and brought the painting home with me and hung it up in my dining room. It looked nice and the color matched the room so all was well. A few months later, we had a family over who we had met through a common friend; we had only spoken a couple of times so we were still getting to know each other. As I was setting the table, the lady looked at the painting I had hanging on the wall and complimented me on the artwork. She spoke about how the mood of the painting set a somber tone and how each spot of paint was a reminder of the contrast of human emotion. I nodded my head and smiled. After about 5 minutes, she said, "Okay, I'm going to be honest, I just made that all up. I have no idea what I just said". We both laughed and I told her I got it at a garage sale for free so she didn't have to try to impress me with her knowledge on abstract art. It definitely broke the ice though and we are great friends now! 

So what's the point of this somewhat long story? Regardless of what the artwork is, it's always a great conversation starter. That's why I was so excited when I was contacted by Cassidy from FramedArt.com to review one of their pieces. There are so many paintings and artwork at FramedArt.com that it was so hard to choose. Eventually, I found just the piece I was subconsciously searching for-this beautiful peacock portrait. 


It's 15" X 19" and looks great on my living room wall. Working with FramedArt.com is easy and I had a lot of fun picking out the painting I liked. 

Pros:
1. Variety: There are so many different art forms that you can choose from. Abstract, traditional, fine art, photography; they've literally got it all. 

2. Customization: You can customize the kind of print you want. I chose framed canvas, but you can have it laminated, framed, choose the type of glass you want on top. There are so many different ways you can customize it to your needs. 

3. Quality: I've gotten prints from other companies before and they've been somewhat lacking. Not so with FramedArt.com. The quality of the print I received is supreme-it's high quality and the frame is also solid wood. They do not cut corners when it comes to high quality art. 

4. Packaging: A lot of times, this is overlooked. When I received my box with my painting, I could tell they took care to wrap it up well and ship it safely. The painting had been securely packaged so as to avoid mishaps and accidents. 

5. Customer service: This is another overlooked aspect of businesses. I think a product is only as good as the people who back it up. FramedArt.com has great customer service. Cassidy was there for every step of the order process and made sure I got everything in a timely manner. I was very happy with how I was treated. 

6. Easy to use website: One of the things I hate about online shopping sites are if they don't have the ability to filter. It drives me insane! However, FramedArt.com allows you to filter by print, frame, subject, size etc. They also allow you to sort by a variety of different characteristics. I love this! I like to organize things and this is one way I can organize my thought process as I choose a painting. 

Cons:
1. Price: It can be a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for. These are high quality art prints, which may cost a lot more elsewhere. With the deals and clearance FramedArt.com always seems to have, you could really get a great piece of art for a real steal. 

My experience with FramedArt.com has been wonderful! Browsing through the site, ordering and receiving my painting has been easy and fun to do. The painting is of high quality and looks amazing on my wall. I truly would recommend using FramedArt.com to buy art-you can't go wrong!


To browse or buy go here

Follow FramedArt.com on Facebook

Follow FramedArt.com on Twitter

Follow FramedArt.com on Pinterest

*Disclosure: I was provided with a print of my choice in exchange for a review. No other compensation was provided. Please note that all opinions are my own and are unbiased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something? Leave me a comment-I read each and every one of them!