Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Vitamin C Serum Review


It seems that these days natural products are making a bit of a comeback and it's all you really hear about. There are just so many, especially when it comes to beauty products. How can you be sure a serum or cream lives up to the hype? Or that it will even work? In many cases, you really don't, but word of mouth is one way to either corroborate or demolish the statements made by these companies.

I was given the chance to try out the Vitamin C Serum from La Beaute Pure and was excited to see if it lived up to the claims on Amazon. My initial reaction was very positive as I received the serum within a week and was given a free e-book and complimentary Shea Butter Black soap with my order. I also received a personalized email from the company to ensure that my experiences with all parts of the review process were excellent. From the ordering to a month after using it, the company made sure that I was pleased with the final result. They have excellent customer and are happy to work with you to resolve any issues. For that alone they deserve a five star rating.

But let's move on: you're here to find out if the serum actually does what it's supposed to do. The package comes with the product as well as a separate eye dropper or lid. This is the same bottle I received:


I loved the eye dropper because I could customize the amount of serum I needed. About 4 drops usually covered my entire face and I usually added a moisturizer on top of it. I found that my skin feels a lot fresher and softer than when I used a moisturizer alone. I can honestly say that it was so much better and faster acting than most high priced store bought products that I had used before. Also seeing that I'm only using about 4 drops a day, I know this bottle will last me a very long time meaning that it is very cost effective. I usually end up buying a new moisturizer every month or so, but I can see this easily lasting me 6 months or more.

I also want to note that my daughter started using this a couple of weeks ago as well and her skin looks great too! She doesn't use a moisturizer with it and uses it alone. La Beaute claims that the serum also lightens the complexion and while I didn't notice this on my skin, I can definitely see it on my daughter's skin. Her skin has definitely brightened and become more even toned after using the Vitamin C Serum.

Essentially, the Vitamin C serum by La Beaute Pure works, is cost effective and the awesome customer service is why I would absolutely recommend this product to anyone.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something? Leave me a comment-I read each and every one of them!