Saturday, May 31, 2014

Vitamin C Serum + Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil + Organic Argan Oil Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Moisturizers are a big part of my life-I don't quite know what I would do without them. In the winter seasons, my face tends to get dry and if ignored, would probably start itching and peeling. Doesn't sound pretty? Yeah, I don't think so either. So I use moisturizers like a life-line. I have them at home, in my purse, in my car-you get the idea. The one thing I don't love about moisturizers is the ingredients list. Now I'm not the kind of person who looks at a list and says, "Oh, I can't pronounce that word, it must be bad for me!" I take everything with a grain of salt. I like to do my research (from reputable sources) and figure out for myself if something is good or not. Of course, the ingredients list on moisturizers can be somewhat daunting and I'd like to spend my time not having to worry about this list. Well, that's where InstaNatural LLC comes in. They offered to let me try their products in exchange for a review-no doubt, I jumped on the opportunity.

What I loved about their products is that most of them are USDA certified organic. They're products are pure and contain what they are supposed to contain.

The first product I tried was the Organic Rose Hip Seed Oil:

It comes in a blue glass bottle (which I've heard is the best color and kind to put anything) and is a good size. I know this will last a long time, because as the directions say you don't need more than about 4 drops for your entire face. They ask you to store it in the fridge to keep it cool so there is now a spot in my fridge just for the Rose Hip Seed Oil. InstaNatural also mentions that it can be used as a moisturizer, hair oil for shinier, healthier hair, and cuticle oil for healthier nails.

What do I think of it? I really love it! I've only used it as a moisturizer so far, but I have no doubts that it would be great as a hair oil or cuticle oil. I've had these awful age spots on my skin and after using the Rose Hip Seed Oil they seem to have gotten lighter. My skin is so much softer than it was before and I've a noticed a lot of blemishes disappear. My skin has also brightened in tone and is smoother in texture. I cannot sing the praises of this oil enough! The only con to the oil is the slight smell it has. The smell can be described as a little fishy-not overly bad and it disappears completely after a few minutes, but there is just a hint at the beginning. To be honest, I didn't really notice it at all and wouldn't have, but InstaNatural mentioned it on their page. So if your very sensitive to certain smells, it might be more noticeable for you. Besides that I can only rave about how much I love this oil and I know once I finish it (which might take a while), I'll be back for more!

InstaNatural also gave me the opportunity to try their Vitamin C Serum.


Now since I was already using the Rose Hip Seed Oil, I gave this to my daughter to try so I could have an unbiased review. Unlike the picture, the vitamin C serum came in a brown bottle and was a little smaller than the Rose Hip Seed Oil. InstaNatural says that the serum works to brighten, moisturize and hydrate the skin. I found all of these to be true! A few days after my daughter started wearing it, I noticed her skin was brighter, more radiant and looked fresh and healthy. My daughter has naturally tanned skin and a few days after using the vitamin C serum I found that her skin had a healthy glow to it and any small blemishes had disappeared. I am absolutely in love with this product-my next step will be to try this myself to see how well it works on fine lines and age spots. This is definitely a product I would recommend to everyone! It works just as advertised and I don't have to worry about harsh chemicals on my face.

Finally, InstaNatural sent me a bottle of Pure Organic Argan Oil.

I've had nothing but good to say about InstaNatural's products and this one is going to be no different. The Argan oil can be used on your face, hands, cuticles and hair. I personally used it on my hair. In the 2 weeks I used it, I noticed a huge difference in the texture and volume of my hair. My hair gets really frizzy on humid days and is still pretty frizzy on non-humid days. After using the Argan oil I noticed that my hair felt and looked smoother on both humid and non-humid days. This is a huge plus for me because I hate when my hair is frizzy and dry. I've used other oils before, but I hate how they feel sticky and greasy in my hair. InstaNatural's Argan oil does not do that; I wouldn't have been able to tell that I was wearing it if not for the fact that my hair looked so much nicer than usual. I would recommend this to everyone-seriously this is amazing and works like a charm.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something? Leave me a comment-I read each and every one of them!